25 Interesting Facts About Jim (in his own words):
- My favorite food is ribs.
- I play bass and guitar, much better on bass.
- I’m originally from Cleveland, Ohio.
- I used to be in a band called Crisis Plan in my younger, more cavalier days.
- I have an uncanny ability to memorize quotes from movies and TV shows, usually after the first viewing.
- My favorite bands include NOFX, Less Than Jake, and Me First and the Gimme Gimmes among others.
- One time, I saw a ghost.
- I’m way more of a dog person than a cat person.
- When I mistype a word, I erase the entire thing and start again.
- Some of my favorite TV shows include Archer, Workaholics, and Parks and Recreation.
- I am a huge fan of binge watching shows on Netflix.
- I’ve spent my entire professional career at agencies. I absolutely love the fast pace.
- My favorite sports to watch are football and hockey.
- I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
- Even though I don’t live there anymore, I’m still a die-hard Cleveland sports fan.
- One of my biggest guilty pleasures is Avril Lavigne’s “Complicated.”
- I like to drive fast.
- My favorite time of year is The Fest, an annual multi-day punk music festival in Gainesville.
- I didn’t go to Disney for the first time until I was 27.
- The best meal I’ve ever consumed was at Bern’s Steakhouse in Tampa.
- I played 1 year of football in high school as a line backer.
- I do a mean karaoke version of Meatloaf’s “Anything for Love.”
- I probably drink enough coffee on a daily basis to give a small rodent a heart attack.
- I smell really good.
- I’m actually your long-lost brother.