Sara is our Senior Designer. She’s good. She’s fast. She’s awesome. She helps keep all of our clients happy and their designs fresh.
25 Interesting Facts About Sara (in her own words):
- I am a twin. No, not identical, fraternal.
- I don’t know how to ride a bike.
- I’m not sure what my natural hair color is anymore.
- I’m kind of obsessed with yoga.
- I practically grew up in an ice rink. Either I was figure skating or my brother was playing hockey.
- I’ve met Neil Gaiman.
- I once crash landed in a hot air balloon.
- I own 3 saris.
- I can’t say no to a chocolate chip cookie.
- I’ve ran 2 half marathons.
- I’m a whiz at Minesweeper – I could play for days.
- I walked down the aisle to a version of Soundgarden’s Black Hole Sun.
- I’ve read Harry Potter more times than I care to admit.
- I built rockets in high school and was queen of art club.
- I started to teach myself to write left-handed.
- I make jewelry.
- This XKCD comic accurately describes me. This pretty much applies for dogs as well.
- I have a minor in Mathematics.
- My friends named a tactical maneuver after me in Risk Legacy.
- I like puns.
- I’ve had 8 different ear piercings.
- I’ve hiked and zip lined through the rainforest in Belize.
- I’m fascinated by blown glass art pieces and the work of Dale Chihuly. I took a class and have made two paperweights so far.
- My eyes are blue, green, or grey depending on the day.
- I’d like to become fluent in Spanish and Malayalam.