Did you know that Google has a grant program for non-profits and if you qualify, Google will give your non-profit $10,000 a month in free online advertising spending through AdWords?
Yes, you heard right! $10,000 for online advertising spending and all you have to do is hold a valid charity status – 501(c)(3), have a functioning website and take the time to apply! The application process and set-up can be a little lengthy, but it is most certainly worth it in the end.
How to Apply:
- Make sure you read and understand the eligibility guidelines.
- Fill out the application form. Make sure to have your Employer ID number handy.
- Create an AdWords account. Make sure NOT to enter any credit card information, when prompted click, “I’ll do this Later”.
- Write a brief essay (500 words) on why your non-profit would benefit from Google AdWords & how you would use it.
- Wait for a Decision. This could take up to 30 days, so be patient!
Once approved, you can get started creating your ads right away (hooray!)
Need assistance or want to learn more? Feel free to contact us, we can help with the application process, creation of Adwords and landing pages, or help answer some questions you may have!